Trinity United Church
A Community of Faith
750 Wellington St., Wallaceburg, ON N8A 2Y6
Sunday Services have resumed at Trinity. Service begins at 10:30am
Please refer to the Trinity Covid Guidelines for Attending Service listed below.
Services are still available on Zoom for those who wish to remain at home.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call the office at 519-627-1472.
All activities are cancelled except shuffleboard & Yoga.
For more information regarding Yoga contact Sandra at 519-627-1472.
Trinity is now setup to receive e-transfers.
To send an e-Transfer sign in to online or mobile banking for your financial institution, and look for the option to send an e-Transfer.
You will need to add Trinity as a “Payee” using the email address that has been setup for Trinity Offerings. This email is email@example.com
You can also donate to Trinity through Canada Helps.
Trinity Covid Guidelines for Attending Service
- Masks are now mandatory. (unless you have an existing medical condition)
- Be mindful of social distancing - 2 meters - at all times.
- There will be chalk marks placed on the sidewalks outside that will indicated where to stand if line ups occur to enter the church.
- Door greeters will be recording your name and telephone # and a picture will be taken, from the front of the sanctuary just before the service starts, as another method of recording. (disposable masks will be provided for door greeters).
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrance doors of the church.
- Once you have entered the church please sit in the seats that have not been taped off, family members can sit together – please keep social distancing in mind – if you need assistance please ask one of the door greeters.
- Offering plates will be located on the inside of the sanctuary doors.
- No singing is allowed except for Laura or the guest singer when one is scheduled (feel free to hum along to the hymns if you like).
- Please be mindful of the areas of the church that have been blocked/taped off and to please stay out of rooms that the doors have been closed eg. Trinity Corner, Fellowship Room, Choir Room, Kitchen, Gym, etc.
- If you haven’t been feeling well, we ask that you stay home and attend when you are feeling better.
- No bulletins will be provided.
- There will be no Time for All Ages or Trinity Kids. There will be an activity table at the back of the sanctuary for the children. Children can sit at the table or their seats (unless there are two separate families then they must return to their seats). Please take the activity bags with you when you leave.
- Use washroom by the office only - sanitizer will be available for you to wipe down everything you have touched (toilet seat, handle on toilet, sink taps, door knobs) - washroom light can remain on.
- When service is concluded please exit the sanctuary, in an orderly fashion, starting with the back row. Please keep social distancing in mind and exit the building immediately. Unfortunately we will not be able to conduct our normal social gatherings in the Narthex at the conclusion of the Service.
Sunday Services are also available on the Trinity United Church Wallaceburg Facebook page.
Like us on Facebook!